Please join or renew your annual membership in the Colonel Elias Earle Historic District Association (CEEHDA) — the neighborhood association for homeowners and residents of Earle and James Streets. We are focused on making our neighborhood a better place to live and building a sense of community. We need your support.
Membership in CEEHDA is only $25 per year.
Click below to pay your dues securely with PayPal (you do not have to join PayPal to pay!)
Here are some of the benefits of CEEHDA Membership:
• Be in the know about developments on our commercial corridors, such as the upcoming projects at the intersections of Stone & Main, Rowley & Main and other proposed plans. These developments will have a huge impact on our neighborhood. The City of Greenville and the developers look to our association for input on these projects. Our united voice makes a big difference!
• Get to know your neighbors and have some fun! Make new friends and connect with neighbors.
• Beautification projects, including street corners, tree plantings, Christmas wreaths & restoration of historic street signs.
• Promoting safety – get to know your neighbors. This leads to keeping an eye on each others’ properties, reporting incidents to the neighborhood, controlling traffic and working closely with the Greenville Police.
• Sense of community – home tours, Easter egg hunts, Halloween parades, Christmas parties, Fall picnics, block parties and more!
If you want to improve YOUR neighborhood, then you should JOIN CEEDHA!
• Dues are only $25 per year, per household — Due on October 31
• No commitment of your time is necessary (unless you wish to volunteer)
• Use the PayPal link above to join or talk to your Block Captain — click here for a list of CEEHDA Block Captains
In the meantime, please contact CEEHDA with any questions or concerns you have. Please support us in our efforts to improve our wonderful, beautiful neighborhood!